Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back on Track!

So, after a possibly long pause, not being able to write my own thoughts on this free stand due to reasons that only God knows, i am back on track again. My first month in Dubai has been busy and kinda empty at the same time. Busy at work, but a little empty on the emotional level. I guess I need to take the idea of getting "hitched" seriously since this is the paradigm of life, or whatever the freaking word is. On a side note, I actually miss writing in English, being a translator does not really help my English writing as well. The experience of living back in Syria for more than one year had been filled with desperate emotions and frustrations. Nonetheless, it has made me ponder the situation as a whole and take a good step towards the future. Hopefully I won't regret it. Apart from all of these little tiny thoughts, I am thanking God for the blessings I have been awarded so far. AND FOR A BETTER FUTURE :)

No comments: